понеділок, 25 травня 2015 р.

Introduction Post

Image Source: Automation Drive
First of all, before to post something here, I'd like to introduce myself to readers and to say a couple of words about me and this blog. Let it be a little introduction post.
I'm Julia, freelance journalist, reporter, blogger and interpreter, who is interested in Middle East, politics, history and current events, what I actually share and write about in my Eastern Chronicles Blog. But I am also a passionate traveler, who really enjoys and loves to visit new places and for whom there is always too little trips. Travelling is like drugs, travelling is the greates adventure in life, travelling brings the greates impressions and memories that last for very long time. 

And I would like to share some of my travelling impressions, some thoughts and some interesting information concerning travelling and seeing this beautiful and diverse world. I hope this blog will be interesting and useful for readers and I will be happy if it will help somebody and inspire to see this great world. Or maybe it'll give some new ideas of what to visit next. And I hope it will inspire me to travel more and more as well, as our life is a long road, and we can chose to make it full of new places, great impressions and new faces. 

Let's get it started!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар